Hand and Wrist Pain
Problems in the hand and wrist are often related to performing sustained or repetitive tasks or a traumatic incident such as falling on an outstretched hand. Mothers of young children are at high risk due to the strain of holding and caring for baby. Early treatment improves outcomes associated with pain, strength and movement and increased return to function.
We offer a number of treatment strategies:
- Remedial massage to remove tension from the muscles and facilitate movement
- Gentle joint mobilisations by our physiotherapists to allow for natural movement
- Gentle exercises to reduce pain and improve strength and flexibility
- Self-management interventions through advice on occupational and home ergonomics
- Our range of bracing options may be suitable either in-stock or to order