30 Mar Our Response to COVID-19
Your Health and Well-Being is of the Utmost Importance to Us
In response to the growing cases of COVID-19, we have made some changes to ensure Singapore Physio can continue to serve our patients, as we have done since 2013.
We have made some changes to the delivery of our service to help us provide the safest environment we can.
- Hand Sanitiser: Every person must wash and sanitise their hands as they enter our clinic. Our staff already clean and sanitise the clinic equipment regularly, but we will increase the frequency of cleaning.
- Telehealth Physiotherapy We have integrated video conferencing through Cliniko, our practice management software. You can book online using this link, call 6887 4190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not Seeing Unwell Patients. Physiotherapy patients come to see us for musculoskeletal problems, so fortunately we rarely see unwell people through our doors. We will check temperature of all patients and staff entering the clinic.. If you have a temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher we will not accept you into the clinic
- Staggering of Therapist Shifts. We have a one physio to one patient policy and are staggering our therapists availability so most appointments there will only be 2 or 3 people in our clinic
- Increased Cleaning We have increased our cleaning and will be sterilising all surfaces after each patient
- Relaxing of No-Show Penalties. We understand that patients may not be able to attend at short notice if they feel unwell. Failure to show up for a session normally results in full fee, and cancellation on the day of the session a 50% fee, but we have waived these fees until April 30, and they will be reviewed again at that time, so that you are not penalised if you need to cancel last minute if you feel unwell. Where possible, please do your best to cancel the day before.
- Encouraging Hygiene. We encourage all patients to adopt precautionary measures and good personal hygiene both in and out of the clinic and we will monitor and follow government advice and directions. Please seek medical attention promptly if you are feeling unwell.
If you do have an injury or pain we are still very well placed to serve you and you can be assured that we do not accept patients who are not medically well.
We thank you for your continued support and your cooperation in helping to minimise the risk of infection spread.
We have such a strong and supportive community, all helping to keep our workout environment a safe one.
We look forward to seeing you soon, either in the clinic or in a Telehealth consult.