Snow Sports Injuries And Acl Management
Bevan spent eight years as the main on-mountain health provider in Japan’s premier international snow resort of Niseko, treating acute snow sports injuries every day. With special interest in acute knee injuries, especially the anterior cruciate ligament, he regularly presents to physiotherapists and doctors on the following topics;
Covering the following topics;
- Snow sport injury statistics
- Wrist guards – do they work?
- Skiers vs Snowboarders – who gets injured the most and what injuries do they suffer?
- Acute knee injury management
- Do I need an ACL reconstruction?
- What graft site should I choose for my ACL?